The most powerful energy source available on earth is sun. The energy from the sun is collected by the solar panels which consists of solar cells which convert solar light into electricity. Those are called Photo-voltaic cells. Solar Energy Solutions from NTIPL aim at reducing non-renewable energy usage and costs.
We at NTIPL posses an in-house team which is well versed in the end to end solutions which include processes such as designing, engineering, procurement, construction, after sales maintainence and monitoring. A large portion of the solar energy comes from the solar panels installed on the house terraces and office buildings. This is a very efficient way of ensuring that the natural resources are not depleted at the astronomical rate at which they are currently doing.
Our Solar Solution Portfolio
Solar Street Lights
Network Techlab is one of the prominent solar street light dealers in India whose expert engineer’s provides high quality illumination for your outdoor premises. Our solar street lights are highly efficient, better quality and lon lasting. This solution helps you save on electricity bills using Power of Sun. Here are some of the features of our solar street light.
- Intelligent dimming during monsoon
- Dusk to down technology
- Maintenance free
- No battery theft and many more…
On-grid Solar Systems
In an on-grid or grid-tie photovoltaic solar system:
- Your solar photovoltaic system is connected to a utility source or electrical service provider.
- Grid-tie solar systems use inverter that meets the requirements of the utility.
- On-grid solar systems are advantageous as the electricity is utilized by the owner during the day and any surplus is supplied to the grid.
- During the evenings, when solar electricity is not generated, electricity is drawn from the grid.
Best Suited In: • Metro cities • AB grade cities • Locations with less power outages.
Off-grid Solar Systems
In an off-grid or standalone photovoltaic system:
- Your solar photovoltaic system is not connected to the utility grid and you are producing your own electricity via solar.
- These systems will generally have a battery bank in order to store the electricity for use when needed.
- When the grid goes down, instead of shutting off completely, the system switches to an alternate inverter, which is designed to interact with a battery bank, letting you run household loads off the battery bank and charge them with your solar panels.
Best Suited In: • Remote locations • Locations with no grid power supply
Hybrid Solar Systems
- Hybrid solar systems combines the best from grid-tied and off-grid solar systems.
- These systems can either be described as off-grid solar with utility backup power, or grid-tied solar with extra battery storage.
Best Suited In: • Metro cities • AB grade cities • Locations with frequent power outages.
- It’s Free: Solar energy systems allows you to capture the sunlight, which is available in abundance and is absolutely free. The sunlight can then be converted into usable energy to power domestic/Industrial needs.
- It’s clean: Solar Panels do not emit any harmful green house gases or causes air pollution or acid rain formation unlike in the case of fossil fuels.
- It’s infinite: While renewable energy sources like coal, oil and gas are becoming increasingly scarce, the sun’s energy is limitless. Whenever sun shines, electricity can be generated and it can be stored as well to be used during night time.