Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
Our Data Center Infrastructure Management System and Centralized Management System work together to increase equipment availability, reduce operational cost, manage energy utilization and provide real-time data to the business. It helps centrally to manage multiple sites, raise standards, processes and thereby measure all the elements of your infrastructure.
Increasing efficiencies, reducing costs and maintaining availability are top priorities for today’s Data Center administrators. In the past, the idea of safeguarding resources while enhancing performance was next to impossible even to the most experienced IT and Facilities organizations.
While DCIM is not rocket science, it does have the capability to give real-time insights into power, space and cooling that helps you manage capacity, reduce risk and increase efficiency. NTIPL has evaluated the promise of DCIM and considers that it can deliver real value to your Data Center in four key areas.
The challenges for both the Data Center Operations Management and the organization’s executive management responsible for the IT function comes from all directions.
- Minimize the risk of downtime
- Satisfy demand for new applications to facilitate business/revenue growth
- Satisfy internal user needs as overall organization grows and changes
- Comply with audits, both Internal and Government regulatory
- Reduce/control Energy usage/costs
- Maximize utilization of current resources
- Improve staff productivity
- Incorporate processes to address green initiatives
- Deal with the rate of technological change
- Live within tighter budget constraints
- Finance major capital investments
The main Advantages of using Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Access Data instantly
- Make informed decision
- Operate more efficiently
- Share information confidentially
- Create actionable reports
Managing available cooling capacity between IT devices and the facility
Maximize current resources and project for business growth
Data Center Monitoring
Have greater availability and peak performance
Minimize Energy waste and cost, and ensure Industry compliance
Effectively managing your system starts with visibility and control. Our Monitoring and Management Solutions includes:
Being Data Center leaders, we are Data Center Infrastructure monitoring specialists. We satisfy most Data Center Management requirements, and its positive ROI impact will be both immediate and long term.