EPABX (Electronic Private Automatic Branch Exchange): A private branch exchange (PBX) is a telephone exchange that serves a particular business or office, as opposed to one that a common carrier or telephone company operates for many businesses or for the general public.
A wide range of EPABX, PABX, PBX systems are available for every walk of life. Suitable for mini offices, homes, small business organizations to medium Corporates, Factories, Hospitals, colleges and hotels etc.
Our Product range includes EPABX systems, Voice mail systems, Video conferencing systems, Audio conferencing systems & various accessories.
Currently, we offer complete solutions in Voice Switching, Call Centers, CTI Applications, IVR, Voice Mails, Video / Audio Conferencing, setting up Private Networks.
Our current product range includes :
EPABX SYSTEMS – Alcatel-Lucent, NEC, Matrix, Grandstream, Panasonic, etc
Voicemail systems – Voicegate, Cube
- Built in Voice Guided DISA
- Built in ARS — Least cost routing
- 16 sec. system music on hold
- Built in Pre announcement (4 company greetings)
- Manager secretary function
- 2 mins. Customizable music on hold
- 3 X 3 party conference
- 3000 directory entries (Name dialing)
- PC Telephony Software
- Complete set of telephony set on PC with: 25 users
- Incoming & outgoing call management
- Call hold
- Multiline management
- Direct call keys Dial by name & redial
- Centralized call log:
- List of incoming answered / unanswered calls & outgoing calls with date, time & call duration.
- Call initiation with the double click
The electronic private automatic branch exchange (EPABX) is equipment that has made day-to-day working in the offices much simpler, especially in the area of communication. The EPABX may be defined as a switching system that makes available both internal and external stitching functions of any organization. The selection of an EPBAX is a difficult task and requires deep knowledge of traffic pattern of the office. By using an EPABX both the internal and external needs of the organization are fully served. With the advent of powerful microprocessors and advancements in the field of computers, the EPBAX can boast of versatile features. The hotline can be established between the boss and his immediate subordinates.
The feature of a call transferring and forwarding is another area enabling mobility of the users. Auto conferencing and automatic redialing of numbers found engaged on the first trial are some of the other advancements in the features of the EPBAX.
The selection of an EPBAX for an organization should be preceded by a thorough study of the needs of the office. This feature helps in doing away with a receptionist or an attendant. Further, the specifications should ensure hot outward dialling and remote servicing.
Our EPABX System is one of the high-quality software communication platforms which enabled to process a multimedia call. Our range of EPABX is manufactured by most trusted vendor of the market. Thus, our EPABX deliver world-class business telephony features such as user-friendly voice communications, Call-forwarding, Automatic call distribution, durability, efficiency and less maintenance.
Offering & Key Features :
FOR SMALL & MIDSIZE COMPANIES & HOSPITALITY:
The OXO Connect platform is a hybrid model that’s ready for the cloud and is at the heart of our feature-rich SMB offering that includes:
• Scalable collaboration with Rainbow cloud service
• A complete range of wireline and wireless phones
• A range of desktop applications to increase productivity
• Enhanced off-site mobility to keep users connected anywhere, anytime
• Customer welcome from simple voicemail to integrated call routing and professional greetings
• Single network infrastructure for voice and data services
The cornerstone of ALE’s SMB offering, OXO Connect (formerly known as OmniPCX Office RCE) is easy to install, use and maintain. It meets all SMB communications needs, from 5 to 300 users.
• Extend your business communications as you grow, with additional users and new cloud-based, collaboration services
• Offer an outstanding customer experience by improving first call resolution and decision-making
• Benefit from a rapid return on investment by leveraging analog and digital connectivity
• Reduce costs by leveraging a single IP network for voice and data wherever you can
• Protect your investment with a 100% Alcatel-Lucent lab-tested and validated SMB solution from phone-to-cloud
• Scalable hybrid cloud communications
• Advanced business phones and enterprise-grade collaboration services
• Hybrid analog, digital, IP, SIP endpoints and trunks (OXO Connect)
• 100% IP Connectivity (OXO Connect Evolution)
• Reliable solution including on-premise LAN, WLAN, phones and appliance connected to a cloud service
FOR LARGE & LARGE-SIZED COMPANIES & HOSPITALITY:
The foundation of a successful enterprise phone system for medium, large and very large-sized companies.
Today’s organizations want to improve business responsiveness while offering employees more flexibility in the way they work. The OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server (CS) helps employees connect in real time whatever their location, and hold high-quality business calls with their colleagues and customers.
Organizations can connect the OmniPCX Enterprise CS to the Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow cloud service. The Rainbow mobile, borderless collaboration application is the perfect companion to business phones and helps employees respond faster and better to business requests.
• Provide excellent voice connectivity to your customers and colleagues
• Ensure employees can make calls wherever they are, on any device
• Serve users across multiple sites, with guaranteed high availability
• Native support for digital, analog, IP, SIP desk phones to preserve phone, cabling and network investments
• Native support for DECT and wireless LAN handsets in office or industrial environment
• Native connectivity to Rainbow cloud
• Native off-site mobility support allows a single contact number, reverse calls, on-call services, session shift across devices and is open to any mobile
• Flexible deployment options: networked appliances for higher availability or virtual machines in centralized private clouds to reduce TCO
• From 50 to 15,000 extensions per system, 1M+ extensions with multiple systems
• Proven multi-site support with bandwidth control: employees in all sites can enjoy the same experience even if WAN is not ready for VoIP at day
• Built-in call distribution and integration with contact center solutions
• Add OpenTouch Multimedia Services to support real-time rich media applications like OpenTouch Conversation.