LED street lighting is energy efficiency compared to conventional street lightings fixture technologies such as high-pressure sodium (HPS) and metal halide (MH). Street lights which are used in industries, highways, for security purpose and many more.
- A normal life expectancy of 30,000 consuming Hours
- No impact because of Random On/Off Switching Cycles
- High Efficiency, Consumes Less Power @ 40-70% against regular lights
- High Luminous Output : 105 to 120 Lum/Watt
- LED Street lights
- Highways and Roadways
- Parks and Playgrounds
- Outdoor areas for security purposes
After Sales Service and Support
Network Techlab provides End to End customized solutions and services for the entire organizational LED Light setup with superior product quality. We provide a complete lighting installation equipped with a 2-year replacement warranty.