Looking for Lighting Solutions that can save environment and also help in energy savings?
Increasing in the advanced technology and solutions has made the organizations to come more closer for efficient connections. Proper ventilation and lighting facilities indicates the excellent management of the Organization.Demand for LED Lights (Light Emitting Diode) is increasing due to increased no. of number services involved within organizations and Households.
Proper Lighting is necessary in every sectors where we work, be it our house or office premises where we execute many tasks daily, so as to make the surrounding more clear and visible in the daylight and night time.Some types of CFL and carbon rays of Lighting can be stressful to human eyes due to light emitting from various light gadgets, thus can distract the working environment, also harmful to the Global warming.So as to change such distracting factors that can effect business productivity and creativity, we are hereby understanding and knowing about why the excessive usage of LED Lights is important in today’s working conditions.let us find out together more information about LED Lights.
What is LED Light?
LED lights are one of the latest inventions of science and technology for reducing the adverse effects of conventional bulbs to the environment. Studies reveal that LED bulbs produce less carbon than older bulbs, which can be very useful to get rid of the ill effects of global warming.
How many types of LED Lights we are having in NTIPL?
At NTIPL, we have 2 types of LED Lightings which we are widely offering to our clients and entrepreneurs –
Indoor LED Lighting
- Tube Light – Primarily used in all sectors organizations, house, companies, industries, hospitals, educational institutes, automobile sector etc.
- Backlit Panel Light – Used in Offices, multinational organizations, educational institutes, Hospitals, Media & press companies.
- Slim Panel Light – Used for ambient lighting conditions (Indoor applications).
- Linear Light – Linear lighting can be used everywhere: on stairs, in hallways, kitchens, living areas, studies, bathrooms, outside, and for all sorts of commercial spaces such as gyms, offices or restaurants.
- PLL Lamp Light – The PLL compact fluorescent lamp can be used in just about any electric appliance in the household, such as desk lamps, fixture lamps or ceiling fixtures.
- Mountable Panel Light – Used in Offices, multinational organizations, educational institutes, Hospitals, Media & press companies.
- Edgelit Panel Lights – Possible uses for edge-lit panels include photography, signage, architectural lighting, light boxes, retail displays, under cabinet lighting, back-lighting stone or stained glass, lighting in floors, lighted walls, lighted shelves and tables.
Outdoor LED Lighting
- Flood Light – Flood lights are used to illuminate these structures at night where major flood or damages due to heavy rainfall or water clogged conditions.
- Street Light – Generally a Poll mounted lights systematically placed on all the side paths of the roadways, highways, streets, footpath etc to illuminate the transports and human execution at night.
- Solar Street Light – Highly efficient, eco friendly, free of carbon and non pollutive, placed on all the side paths of the roadways, highways, streets, footpath etc
- High Bay Light – High bay lights are used to light up spaces whose ceilings are higher than 20ft from the floor and around 40ft.
- Flame Proof Light – Flameproof light fittings are used in different areas for lighting up the surroundings in various industries, warehouses, Industrial buildings, manufacturing units etc where possibilities of flames takes place.
- Well Glass Lamp – Primarily used to illuminate the location inside all the factories, manufacturing units and industrial areas.
Why LED Lights are essential for every sectors?
LED Lights are important for every Organizations, Commercial and Household sectors because of the following facts –
- LED bulbs produce less heat, even if they are used for a long time.
- These energy saving bulbs have a very long life, and they are able to remain consistent despite of long-term use.
- If you are planning to install LED lights in flashlights, the life of these batteries can be increased up to ten to fifteen percent.
- LED Lights are Eco friendly in nature.
- Highly efficient than the other Fluorescent Lights.
- It decreases the stress level as compare to CFL Lights.
- LED bulbs lead to decrease operating costs.
Find the best solutions we offers
Due to ever increasing demand for LED Lights across the organizational level, household sector, we have came up with the concept of cost effective and efficient economical ranges of Syska, Netvalue and Polycab LED lights to our numerous consumers.Network Techlab offers wide range of LED Lights ranges from LED Bulbs to LED Street lights, Flood lights, Bay lights and many more etc. With 24/7 support and emergency contact, we believe in building tactful relationship with our consumers.Get your total solution designed for you based on your requirements with customized assistance.
Why Network Techlab for LED Lighting Solution
LED Lights are currently used for a wide variety of different areas and sectors such as: residential lighting, aerospace industry, architectural, automotive, broadcasting, electronic instrumentation, entertainment and gaming, the military, traffic and transportation. Network Techlab (I) Pvt Ltd, offers suitable, cost efficient and durable solutions to our extensive wide range of customers. We believe in systematic planned approach and product exercising.
We believe that the information provided will assist your needs at one stop, please refer to your colleagues and friends!!
For more information, please feel free to get in touch with us on below contact detaisl.