Reduce CapEx with Managed Print Services from NTIPL
Managed print services (MPS) is an industry term for an outsourced service that helps businesses manage their document output and print infrastructure. The goal of MPS is to improve efficiency and optimize document-related workflow processes within an organization.
Managed print service is a comprehensive and strategic approach to managing and optimizing a company’s document output. MPS can help businesses save money, increase efficiency and reduce their environmental impact.
At Network Techlab (I) Pvt. Ltd, we can assume responsibility for all of a company’s document output, from device procurement and maintenance to print job management and optimization. Managed Print Services can be a valuable solution for businesses of all sizes that want to improve their document management processes and reduce their print-related costs. An MPS can be tailored to the specific needs of a business and typically includes the following elements:
- Assessment and analysis: Assessment and analysis of the existing printing and scanning systems to get an idea of how we can devise a strategy to manage and optimize them. This involves understanding a company’s current print environment, including the types of devices being used, how they are being used, and the costs associated with them.
- Optimization: This is the stage where the Managed Print Solution is put into place and devices like color and mono laser printers amongst other devices are connected to the MPS platform. Optimizing the printing and scanning infrastructure by removing unnecessary operational devices and adding technically upgraded components to improve functionality is the ultimate goal of an MPS.
- Implementation: Implementing the devised strategy to effectively optimize and reduce printing and scanning costs for an organization and maintaining it to make it sustainable in the long run is the most crucial part of an MPS.
There are several potential benefits of Managed Print Services for businesses, including:
- Reduced print costs: One of the primary benefits of MPS is that it can help businesses save money on their print expenditures. MPS providers can help businesses purchase the right mix of devices and printers to meet their needs, and they can also optimize print jobs to help reduce wasteful spending on paper and toner. MPS can help businesses reduce their overall print spend by up to 30%.
- Increased efficiency: MPS can help businesses increase their overall printing infrastructure efficiency by up to 50%, effectively optimizing their document printing, scanning, and storing procedures.
- Improved security: MPS can help businesses improve their print security posture by implementing best practices and technologies when it comes to scanning or printing confidential documents that could be very valuable for any business organization or enterprise.
- No Multi-Brand hassle: No need to deal with multiple printing equipment from different brands to accomplish one single printing task.
NTIPL’s Managed Print Services and its features
The modern business landscape is becoming more and more competitive. To stay ahead of the curve, businesses must find ways to cut costs and increase efficiency. One way to do this is to outsource certain business functions to Network Techlab (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Best Features of NTIPL’s Printing Services
- Single point of business association.
- Single monthly invoice from a single window system.
- Centralized printing.
- Buy back option for old copiers and printers.
- Print quota can be defined (Daily/weekly/monthly).
- Hassle-free hardware, service, and consumable management.
- Print size ranging from A0 to A6.
- Remote access from any device.
- Software for print audit, accounting, and security.
NTIPL’s Managed Print Services is a comprehensive approach to managing and optimizing a business’s print infrastructure which could prove to be very cost-effective when it comes to saving capital and operational expenditure in the long run. So, if you have any query or would like to request a demo for any of our services, feel free to connect with us at Email: email@example.com Contact: 8879004536