How can Cisco and WebEx room kits optimise business operations?
In today’s workplace, it’s more important than ever for employees to be able to collaborate effectively. A sense of collaboration can benefit employees in many ways, including:
- Increased job satisfaction: When employees feel like they are working together towards a common goal, they are more likely to be satisfied with their jobs.
- Improved communication: Collaboration fosters open communication and understanding between employees.
- Greater efficiency: Working together can help employees get tasks done more quickly and efficiently.
- Enhanced creativity: Collaboration can spark new ideas and help employees think outside the box.
- Stronger relationships: Collaboration can enable employees to develop stronger interpersonal and professional relationships resulting in well-coordinated operations.
To develop this sense of employees amongst employees and to help them conduct their day-to-day meetings, conferences, and business discussions effectively, Network Techlab (I) Pvt. Ltd. in association with leaders in the industry like Cisco and Webex, brings to you the best in class and feature-rich video conferencing experience.
Features of our video conferencing systems:
Introducing the Cisco room bar and Webex room kits helps to develop a sense of collaboration amongst your employees and effectively enhances productivity. Let’s take a look at some of their amazing features:
- All-in-one design: Our Room Kits come with everything you need to get started, including a codec, camera, microphone, and speakers. This all-in-one design makes it easy to set up and use and ensures that you have everything you need for a great meeting experience.
- HD video and audio: The Room Kits are designed for HD video and audio, so you can enjoy crystal clear visuals and sound during your meetings.
- Flexible configuration: The Room Kits can be configured to work in a variety of room sizes and setups, so you can always get the perfect meeting experience.
- Easy to use: All Room Kits are designed to be easy to use, so you can focus on your meeting, not on the technology.
Components of a room kit:
A room kit is a highly customizable kit that includes all the components that a video conferencing system must have. The following are the components that a room kit contains:
The Room Kit Codec: The codec is the heart of the room kit and is responsible for encoding and decoding audio and video signals.
The Room Kit Microphones: There are sensitive microphones included in the room kit which pick up even the slightest of sounds making sure that every word said during the meeting or conference reaches the other end.
The Room Kit Cameras: The cameras capture videos of high quality and make sure that everything in the frame is visible during the meeting or conference.
The Room Kit Speakers: The room kit includes high-quality speakers which give you an immersive audio experience. The speakers are used to output audio signals from the codec.
The Room Kit Remote Control: The remote control is used to control all the components of a room kit wirelessly. This ensures ease of access while operating various functionalities of the Video conferencing room kit.
In short, our best in class video conferencing systems provide you with the best value for money and user satisfaction along with easy to use interface. Hence, if you’re looking for a video conferencing or meeting room solution suitable for small rooms, medium rooms, large rooms, or huddle rooms, our cisco room bar and Webex room kits would be the best choice for you.
If you have any queries or would like to request a demo for any of our services, feel free to connect with us at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: 8879004536