Here’s Top Reasons why to Utilize Cloud Computing in 2021
The world changed the moment and internet was made available for public use. The next milestone was the introduction of cloud computing in the 1960s by a scientist named Joseph Carl Robnett Licklider – who was associated with ARPANET. These days, most of the internet services that a business or a person uses are based on cloud infrastructure. This post will try to shed some light on why a company needed to start utilizing the reach and power of cloud computing yesterday!
Read on to know more –
What is cloud computing?
Cloud computing is an umbrella term that explains a computer infrastructure responsible for providing users with hosted services using the Internet.
How does cloud computing work?
The client device, the browser within the device, the network connecting the device and the dedicated cloud software applications are first connected to the Internet – this is the front end of a typical cloud infrastructure.
The back end of the cloud infrastructure is responsible for data storage and also for functioning as a repository for the front end as it allows the front end to access data and related services.
The data communications taking place between the back and front ends are controlled by a centralized server. The centralized server relies on an array of protocols, software and middleware in a bid to ensure communications between client devices and the cloud servers occurs seamlessly.
Top benefits of cloud computing
According to the spokesperson of Network Techlab – one of the leading cloud web hosting providers in Mumbai, there are plenty of benefits in store for a company when its management chooses to replace its traditional IT infrastructure with cloud computing.
Some of those benefits are mentioned in the sections below –
- Cost savings – eliminate capital expenses with cloud computing as you won’t need to buy software or hardware. You would not need to invest in setting up, maintaining or running data centers!
- Agility – you can get your hands on huge amounts of computational power in a matter of minutes when your company relies on cloud services.
- Scalability – you can scale up or scale down the number of resources you need based on the requirements of your company on any given day.
- Performance – the cloud service providers maintain their infrastructure diligently. They have access to the latest hardware, software and huge bandwidths. In short, you can take your business to new heights of success thanks to the high performance of cloud computing technologies.
- Security – cloud service providers abide by strict data security policies and cloud security technologies in a bid to ensure that your data remains protected at all costs!
- Reliability – in case your company relies heavily on data, you should invest in procuring cloud computing services. It will ensure that your company will be able to bounce back from a digital, man-made or natural disaster with the help of data backup, disaster recovery and business continuity services.
Types of cloud computing services
The various types of cloud computing services are mentioned in the sections below –
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) – is a cloud computing format where the services are offered when demanded by a client and charged in a pay-as-you-go format.
- Platform as a service (PaaS) – is a cloud computing format where a third party will offer software tools and hardware to application developers over the internet.
- Serverless computing – is a cloud computing format where backend services are offered to clients on an ‘as-used’ basis.
- Software as a service (SaaS) – is a cloud computing format where software is offered for use to users when the latter demands for it. Only subscriptions are needed here, the user would not need to purchase the software.
Cloud computing examples
There are plenty of examples of cloud computing services.
Some of the most noteworthy ones are mentioned in the sections below –
- Google Docs, Microsoft Office 365 – when you are accessing Google Docs or MS Office 365, you are using the reach and power of cloud computing. With the cloud, you wouldn’t be able to access rich presentations while on the move.
- Email, Calendar, Skype, WhatsApp – All email services, online calendars, communications taking place on Skype and WhatsApp are happening seamlessly thanks to the cloud.
- AWS Lambda – this is an amazing service available in cloud infrastructures that are set up using AWS. Lambda enables a developer to manage back-end services or run a piece of code without managing a server. This ensures that the developer can earn more money without breaking a sweat over expensive server procurement and maintenance.
Uses of cloud computing
There are plenty of uses for cloud computing and chances are high that you might have used some of them today or recently.
Some of the most common uses of cloud computing are –
- Create cloud-native applications – It is easy to scale, build and deploy applications using the cloud. Cloud-native technologies such as containers, microservices architecture, DevOps and API-driven communication are some of them.
- Store, back up and recover data – It is pretty easy to store, back up and recover data using the cloud and that too without going broke!
- Analyze data – Data analysis is made easy with the cloud all thanks to the presence of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Deliver software on demand – you can serve the needs of your clients anytime they want and anywhere they are using the cloud.
- Embed intelligence – Use the artificially intelligent models available from the cloud to better engage with your customers and improve the services your company provides on the fly.
Who offers the best cloud services in Mumbai?
Network Techlab helps companies that need cloud services. Network Techlab is a pioneer of cloud services as it can dynamically discover cloud resources needed in a business that will allow the same to up its game without paying unnecessarily.
Being one of the leading cloud server hosting providers in Mumbai, Network Techlab is also a pioneer of offering cloud security solutions by detecting security issues within its client’s cloud infrastructure that may or may not consist of –
- Risky configurations
- Network threats
- Suspicious accesses
- Data leaks and related vulnerabilities.
The dedicated team of cloud experts at Network Techlab can also work tirelessly in a bid to eliminate blind spots across its client cloud environments. Hence, it is no wonder that Network Techlab is one of the best cloud hosting providers in Mumbai.
The company has been critically acclaimed for its ability to provide continuous protection to its clients by using rule-based cloud security policies and the power of machine learning.
For more information, you can send an email at email@example.com or you can give them a call at +91 22668 14141 / +91 22405 64141/ +91 88790 04536. You can also visit the company. The address is 41, Sarvodaya Ind. Est., Off. Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093