Enhance Productivity by Eliminating the Challenge of Heavy Paper Printing
Nowadays, as we grow digitally advanced the demand for hassle-free solutions have increased in office. We at Network Techlab provide an efficient and smart solution for printing easier.
Here comes an innovative idea for presenting Colour Laser Multifunctional Printer which makes the users life easier and the name for the device is iR C3120 Series which gives all the users hassle-free printing with advanced capabilities.
The imageRUNNER C3120 supports heavy paper printing. Heavy paper of up to 300gsm can be loaded in the multi-purpose tray. Foolscap/Folio, India Legal are also supported in Cassette 2, 3, 4 and MPT. Small size originals such as A5 and A6 paper is supported, enabling the use of continuous scanning for small size paper that is high in demand at hotels, shops, medical institutions and offices. These intelligent systems enhance productivity through improved document workflows and an intuitive user experience.
- Track and manage print, copy, scan and fax usage with usage reports. Optimises prints through reporting and usage analytics.
- The imageRUNNER C3120 comes with Direct Access Point capability. Prints directly without requiring to be in the same network
- Scans double-sided effortlessly without manually flipping the papers
- Secures originals in position on the platen glass for scanning
- Scanned documents are rotated automatically with OCR, reducing the need for manual corrections
- Increases productivity by scanning directly to email or folders. Supported file formats include JPEG, TIFF, compact and searchable PDF
- It can Collate, Group and Staple Printouts. Supports ECO staple, staple-on-demand and standard stapling method
- Keeps track of toner levels at a glance
- Performs a copy of an ID card on both sides conveniently
- It can store frequently used form templates with predefined settings
- A3 Colour Laser Multifunctional
- Core Functions – Print, Copy, Scan, Send and Optional Fax
- Control Panel – 5-inch TFT LCD WVGA Colour Touch panel
- Print Speed – 20 PPM (A4)
- Memory – 2GB RAM
- Page Description Language – UFR II, (Optional – PCL, PS)
- Paper Input – 1200 sheets, Paper drawers + 550*2 Cassettes + 100 sheets Multi-Purpose tray, Maximum – 2,300 Sheets
- Finishing Capabilities – Collate, Group. With Inner Finisher: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple, Eco-Staple, Staple on Demand.
- Scan Resolution – Scan for Copy – up to 600 X 600, Scan for Fax – up to 600 X 600
- Supported Media Sizes – A3, A4, A4R, A5, A5R, B4, B5, B5R, B6