Network Techlab (I) Pvt. Ltd. Saved Time, energy and money with enhancing communication and increased productivity. We had provided them the most convenient and efficient way of communication.
Network Techlab (I) Pvt. Ltd. Is Transforming Business Communication With The Help Of Lifesize.
Video Conferencing – Lifesize Icon 600 & Lifesize cloud
It is one of the most reputed law firm based in India. It has over 300 lawyers across four offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Gurgaon. The firm provides services in areas of real estate, infrastructure, energy, technology, and IT-enabled services, M&A, Capital Markets, Private Equity, capital funds, corporate and commercial disputes, intellectual property, competition law, and banking.
The solutions needed to be was to enable all employees worldwide to connect through audio (telephone) or video via web browser, PC software client or video conferencing systems in meeting rooms.
- To optimize how its dispersed teams collaborate.
- To provide an efficient way to communicate with its employees at different locations.
- To deploy one communication platform that unifies its internal culture.
- To reduce traveling costs.
After reviewing a number of options during a three-month evaluation process the team concluded that Lifesize was the only enterprise-ready communication solutions offering with all the features to support the type of productive and collaborative work environment desired.
- A cloud-based software application subscription: all employees have access to one shared directory and platform.
- Equipment of all meeting rooms with an HD camera and phone system.
- Expansion of the communication platform with features for chat (instant messaging), recording and sharing of meetings (which allows the users to archive important discussions and to share conversations with absent employees) as well as screen/data sharing.
With Lifesize, employees of the legal firm can now speak directly and in a natural, familiar way, through a single, intuitive, cloud-based application. The platform integrates audio, web and video communication in high definition and also offers features for 1:1 and group chat or recording and sharing in real-time. The teams can work together regardless of their location, time zone or the number of people involved. It is used to simplify communications among groups working on projects, enabling much more efficient meetings, whether planned or spontaneous.
Network Techlab (I) Pvt. Ltd.
41, Sarvodaya Industrial Estate, Opp. Paper Box, Off. Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400093. India
www.netlabindia.com | 022-66814101 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mumbai | Navi Mumbai | Ahmedabad | Vadodara | Vapi | Pune | Bangalore | Chennai | Goa | Delhi | Kolkata