Western Railway’s Multiple Printing And Scanning Issues Were Effectively Solved With The Assistance Of NTIPL’s Printing And Document Management Solutions.
Network Techlab (I) Pvt. Ltd. Assisted The Western Railway By Providing Secure Printing Solution To Control Paper Wastage, Document Security And Unauthorized Users.
Centralized High-End Multi-function Copier
Western Railway came into existence on 5th November, 1951 by the merger of its forerunner, the erstwhile Bombay, Baroda and Central India Railway (BB&CI), with other State Railways viz, Saurashtra, Rajputana and Jaipur. The BB&CI Railway was itself incorporated in 1855, starting with the construction of a 29 mile broad gauge track from Ankleshwar to Utran in Gujarat state on the West Coast.
Western Railway serves entire Gujarat, part of Rajasthan and some portion of Madhya Pradesh. Western Railway now comprises of six divisions viz. Mumbai, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ratlam, Rajkot and Bhavnagar. Two erstwhile divisions viz. Jaipur and Ajmer were merged into North West Railway on 1st October 2002 and Kota division was made a part of West Central Railway on 1st April 2003. A new division i.e. Ahmedabad was created on 1st April 2003. The Western coast of India served by Western Railway has a number of ports, important among them being Kandla, Mundra, Pipavav, Navlakhi, Bedi, Rozi, Okha and Bhavnagar.
- Previously Western Railway was using multiple A4 Printers and its monthly printing volume was more than 3,00,000 to 5,00,000 due to which the printing and consumables costs were touching sky.
- Also multiple Printers used to take lot of desk space. In addition, print monitoring such as paper wastage, document security and unauthorized users was next to impossible.
- Following an in-depth fleet analysis, Canon’s Premium Partner – Network Techlab presented a report detailing all possible cost-savings.
- One centralized iR Advance Multifunction Copier was installed which emptied the taken desk spaces. We had deliver iR Adv 4545 ,2 qty of iR C 3020 & 6 qty of iR 2525W Machine at client location in past 4 month.
- By Secure Printing solution was introduced to control paper wastage, document security and unauthorized users.
- 70% less cost on printing
- Consumable costs have decreased by 40%
- Maintenance and Supply Management efficiency has increased
- Downtime near to Zero
- Original machine with Zero Quality compromise
- No malfunctioning of Meter, Saved on Cost
- Track & manage usage of copy or print in mono by setting up department ID management, save costs and prevent unnecessary prints
- Control paper wastage using Secure printing
Network Techlab (I) Pvt. Ltd.
41, Sarvodaya Industrial Estate, Opp. Paper Box, Off. Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400093. India
P: 022-6681 4141 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.netlabindia.com
Mumbai | Navi Mumbai | Ahmedabad | Vadodara | Vapi | Pune | Bangalore | Chennai | Goa | Delhi | Kolkata