Network Techlab (I) Pvt. Ltd. helped in monitoring paper wastage, document security and tracking unauthorised users which helped in cutting down the operational costs.
Coromandel Agrico Pvt. Ltd. Overcame It’s Printing Issues With The Help Of Network Techlab (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Coromandel Agrico Pvt. Ltd.
B/402, Business Square, A K Road Chakala, Andheri East Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093
Print Solution-iR Multi-function Device
Image Runner 2520
Coromandel Agrico Group is India’s pioneer crop protection and plant nutrition driven group that has been leading the agricultural inputs market for over 48 years with innovation and high-quality plant and soil products.
The group is known for the ability to build and sustain brands that spell quality. Coromandel Agrico has envisioned a healthier and greener world with bountiful harvest on sustainable basis.
• Increase in cost of printing due to wastage of paper.
• Occupying more space and usage of multiple machines resulting in a clutter.
• Unauthorised users causing mismatch in the paper usage
• Difficulty in servicing number of machines.
• Unified Printer used for printing all different sizes on a uniform print page which decreases the wastage of paper.
• Single printer occupying less space leading to standardisation of the work.
• Less wastage of paper because of centralised printing and proper monitoring.
• More secure flow of documents and avoidance of unauthorised personal.
• NTIPL’s best in class service with proper maintenance and availability for desired parts all under one roof.
Why was there a need to switch ?
Coromandel was using multiple A4 Printers and its monthly printing volume was 40000 due to which the printing and consumption cost were very high. Also placing multiple printers used to take up a lot of desk space. In addition print monitoring such as monitoring paper wastage, document security and tracking unauthorised users was next to impossible.
• 60% less cost on printing
• Consumable costs have decreased by 40%
• Maintenance and supply management efficiency has increased.
• Downtime near to zero.
• Original machine with zero quality compromise.
• No malfunctioning of meter – saved on cost
Network Techlab (I) Pvt. Ltd.
41, Sarvodaya Industrial Estate, Opp. Paper Box, Off. Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400093. India
www.netlabindia.com | 022-66814101 | email@example.com
Mumbai | Navi Mumbai | Ahmedabad | Vadodara | Vapi | Pune | Bangalore | Chennai | Goa | Delhi | Kolkata