Tube Based Gas Suppression System
One of the most prominent products/solutions at Network Techlab is the specially designed Tube-based Gas Suppression system, a revolutionary fire safety solution to keep safe what’s precious. The pneumatic mechanism triggers the valve of the extinguisher and sprays the extinguishing agent out of the tube directly onto the flame, dousing the fire instantaneously.
Unattended small short circuits are the main cause of most and major Fires. Fire in Server Racks or Electrical Panels are generally caused by a short circuits or small sparks but as they are not attended, they lead to serious hazards to life and property leading to personnel injuries, property damage further resulting in loss of productivity, money and precious time.
The following are the features of Tube Based System:
- Simple self-activating system without human intervention
- Linear Heat Detection – senses fire anywhere along the entire length of the fire detection Tube
- Extinguishes fire at an early stage
- System activates automatically
- Safe against malfunction
- More reliable, as system does not rely on complex electronics or moving parts
- System does not need external power supply for detection and extinguishing of fire
- Simple construction leads to easy maintenance
- Fire Sense Tube for Detection
- Fire Extinguisher Cylinder with Automatic Valve Assembly
- Clean Agent Fire Fighting Gas
- Pressure Switch
- Audio Alarm
- Control Panel
Key Applications of Tube Base Gas Suppression System
The Direct system is ideal for localized applications such as Electrical Panels, Server Racks; Industrial Machines, etc. In the Direct system, at the time of the fire, the heat-sensitive polymer tubing attached to the system itself burst at a particular temperature forming a small nozzle & from this nozzle the clean agent gas is released flooding the localized area and instantly douses the fire. This tube base system will be installed in the LT Panel.
NTIPL assists organizations with this ideal solution in case of fire in a single location, whether small or large and can be designed to suit the specific needs of the premises.