MPI Intelligent PDU
The MPI Intelligent PDU delivers the most accurate, real-time monitoring of connected equipment. With metering and monitoring features, together with the capability for users to set custom thresholds, the MPI allows users to optimize their electrical infrastructure without the risk of downtime caused by overloaded circuits.
- Single-phase input that supports strip/ branch -level metering or strip/branch -level metering and outlet switching
- Measures and monitors voltage, current (branch), frequency, power (kW), energy consumption (kWh), and power factor.
- Threshold/alert capabilities provide preemptive notification of any impending overload issues before they occur
- Supports external environmental sensors such as temperature, humidity, cabinet door status, water leakage and infrared motion sensors for notification of any impending environmental issues
- LED display and a built-in browser interface for local and remote access with real-time data
- Remote switching capability to power on/off outlets (only for Switched PDU)
- Power sequential startup and reboot on outlets groups defined by the user (only for Switched PDU) – Protects plugged-in devices from a sudden power surge
- Onboard data log for individual PDU with up to 10,000 empirical data and alarm logs
- Highly compatible with multiple management software platforms including RDU-A G2 and RDU-M
- IP and Serial Interface Options – Options to install by connecting directly to the network or save IP connections by using the serial interface to connect directly to RDU appliances already connected to the network
- Supports horizontal and vertical models for a variety of rack configurations in branch and remote offices
Best Suited For:
Banking, Financial and Insurance | Broadcast, and Entertainment | Construction and Engineering | Data Center/Colocation/Hosting \ | Education | Government | Manufacturing | Military, Defense, Aerospace and Missile | Power Generation, Power/Gas Transmission and Distribution | Professional Services | Retail and Wholesale | Telecom
While every precaution has been taken to ensure accuracy and completeness herein, NTIPL provides complete support after-sales.