Integrate Telephony with your IT Network
EPABX (Electronic Private Automatic Branch Exchange):
A Private Branch Exchange (PBX) is a telephone exchange that serves a particular business or office, as opposed to one that a common carrier or telephone company operates for many businesses or for the general public.
Network Techlab offers you the most advanced technology in the EPABX systems, Voice mail systems, Video Conferencing systems, Audio Conferencing Systems & various accessories. We offer complete Solutions in Voice Switching, Call Centers, CTI Applications, IVR, Voice Mails, Video / Audio Conferencing, setting up Private Networks.
What are you looking for?
Alcatel-Lucent, NEC, Matrix, Grand stream, Panasonic, etc
Voicegate, Cube, Traviza
Call Billing Software
Benefits of using EPABX System Embedded Features
- Native connectivity to Rainbow cloud Integration
- Built in Voice Guided DISA
- Built in ARS — Least cost routing
- 10Mins. Customizable music on hold
- Built in Pre-announcement (20 company greetings)
- Manager secretary function
- 3 X 3 party conference
- 6 Party Conference Bridge
- 3000 directory entries (Name dialing)
- PC Telephony Software
- Complete set of telephony set on PC with: 200 users
- Incoming & outgoing call management
- Call hold
- Multiline management
- Native support for DECT and wireless LAN handsets in office or industrial environment