Energy Management System
At NTIPL we deliver comprehensive, integrated energy management from Field to Management level – future-proofing your production.
An Energy Management System is a system of computer-aided tools used by operators of electric utility grids to monitor, control and optimise the performance of the Generation or Transmission system. Also, it can be used in small scale systems like micro grids.
As we know energy is a valuable resource. If you’re seeking to lower your energy costs, increase your competitiveness and comply with statutory requirements, you know that consistent, end-to-end energy management is essential for industrial production. To be able to make the right decisions at the right time, you have to keep a constant eye on energy consumption throughout your entire company.
We identified four steps for the Energy-Management process like:
- Metering your energy consumption and collecting the data
- Finding and quantifying opportunities to save energy
- Targeting the opportunities to save energy
- Tracking your progress for saving energy
EMS help us in cost reduction, risk free environment and to reduce carbon emissions. Much of the importance of energy saving stems from the global need to save energy – this global need affects energy prices, emissions targets and legislation, all of which lead to several compelling reasons why you should save energy at your organisation specifically.
- Automatic steady-state optimisation control
- Auto control overload, over/under voltage
- Auto control LTCs, circuit breakers, relays, etc.
- Minimise MW & Mvar losses
- Minimise power factor penalties
- Maximise voltage security index
- Energy cost assessment
- Supervisory & advisory control
- User-friendly logic & macros
- Control system simulator
- Intelligent generation control
- Fuel cost optimisation
- Improve power supply reliability
Applications of EMS
Energy Management is the key of saving energy in any organisation.
Telecom | Media and Entertainment | Data Center/Co-location/Hosting | Manufacturing | Industrial | Pharmaceuticals | Transportation | Healthcare | Hospitality
We provide comprehensive and efficient Energy Management solutions that helps business in:
- Integrated Energy Management
- Reducing energy costs
- Fulfilling statutory requirements
- An overview of energy consumption for your entire company at all times
Our Energy Management Systems forms the basis for cost-effective energy management aimed at reducing energy expenditures and increasing energy efficiency. We offer the total energy consumption of your company at a glance. Some of the best advantages we deliver along with EMS are:
- Acquisition and pre-processing of energy and operating data
- Monitoring of energy and operating data
- Controlling of energy and operating data
- Cost-centre-oriented accounting
- Baseline management
- Energy forecast
- Management of energy efficiency measures