Simple, fully integrated infrastructure – racks, dedicated cooling, management, fire suppression, cable management and power distribution are designed to work together, saving you time and money on installation and operation.
SmartRow™ Infrastructure: Technologies and Features to Optimize Efficiency and Availability
- High-efficiency dedicated cooling and environmental controls – Liebert® PDX/PCW ™ dedicated cooling system with Liebert iCOM™ controls and patented digital scroll technology to match cooling to rack load
- Room-neutral design – allows this system to be placed virtually anywhere, even in environments where people are working
- Secure – Lockable cabinets and access-triggered alarms work together to put you in control of your environment
- Integrated fire suppression – saves 66% over room-based systems by avoiding room upgrades
- Simple, fully integrated infrastructure – racks, dedicated cooling, management, fire suppression, cable management and power distribution are designed to work together, saving you time and money on installation and operation
- Sealed plenums and contained airflow – provide greater cooling efficiency
- Integrated emergency fans – operated by UPS in case of outage to exhaust heat
- Comprehensive, remote data center infrastructure management – Liebert Nform™ and Avocent® appliances and software provide comprehensive, remote monitoring and control
- Flexible platform for easy configuration – SmartRow DCR racks accommodate any type of IT or networking equipment, and maximize space utilization
- Reliable on-line uninterruptible power – Liebert GXT4™ UPS with the industry’s smallest footprint and / or the flexible 5-20kVA Liebert APS™ modular, redundant UPS for row -based applications.
- Flexible rack PDUs – MPX™ adaptive rack PDU or MPH2™ managed rack PDU provide flexibility and power control at the receptacle level, and faster implementation of IT equipment
- Low-voltage cable entry in top and rear of plenum
- Power connections – and heat rejection connections
The SmartRow infrastructure utilizes seven data center best practices and technologies to achieve a unique set of benefits.
- Maximizes the return temperature at the cooling units to improve capacity and efficiency
- Matches cooling capacity with IT load
- Utilizes cooling design that reduces energy consumption
- Uses power management systems that optimize availability and efficiency
- Features a design the enhances flexibility using scalable architectures that minimize footprint
- Utilizes real-time infrastructure optimization to provision resources faster, increase efficiency and reduce stranded capacity
- Leverages the availability of in-market data center design expertise and technical assistance