For Improved Energy Efficiency, Performance and Reduced Operating Costs
Liebert PCW is the ideal chilled water cooling unit, providing an efficient solution for Data Center and Server Room Air Conditioning. This water cooling system is available in a wide variety of configurations and capacities, ranging from 200 kW to 6 MW.
The overall solution encompasses the cooling unit as well as direct free cooling, free cooling chillers, and/or adiabatic free cooling chillers delivering top-tier system efficiency to ensure Data Center reliability and availability. Liebert PCW, coupled with Liebert AFC adiabatic free cooling chillers, optimizes system control even further and guarantees ultimate system efficiency all year round as a result of its optimized floating water set point. All components and control strategies have been enhanced to provide an extremely efficient solution for both conventional computer rooms and for infrastructures facing the challenges of modern IT applications.
Best suited in the below Sectors:
Banking, Financial and Insurance, Broadcast and Entertainment, Construction and Engineering, Data Center/Colocation/Hosting, Government, Manufacturing, Telecom, Transportation
- High Efficiency
- The new generation of Liebert EC Fan 2.0 is the core of the Liebert PCW
- Unit Aeraulic Design – A New Way to Look at Aerodynamics
- Cooling and Power Energy Meters
- Available with iCOM ® Control
- Free cooling Chillers & Supersaver Optimizing System
- Server Rooms
- Electronic Switch Rooms
- Industrial Process Control Rooms
- Motor Control Rooms
- Broadcast Facilities
- Building Services Control Rooms
- Surveillance and Monitoring Centers
- Medical Equipment Installations
- Telecommunication Facilities
Backed by over 23+ years of experience, NTIPL is the foremost pioneer in the field of air conditioning solutions for dependable applications and Data Centers. NTIPL precision air conditioning equipment is developed and manufactured by Vertiv, to the very highest standards of quality and in line with exceptionally stringent testing criteria.