Row-Based Cooling – The Efficient Cooling for IT
A self-contained Data Center Cooling unit that is ideally suited and designed for cooling server rack cabinets in small and medium Data Centers. Liebert CRV features ICOM Control and compressor with modulating capacity for high reliability and optimized Data Center heat management.
It is designed using advanced, computer-aided dynamic fluid technology, delivers optimum air distribution across rack installations. The exceptional levels of air distribution have been proven as a result of wide-scale laboratory and field testing.
Best suited in the below sectors :
Banking, Financial and Insurance | Broadcast and Entertainment | Data Center/Colocation/Hosting | Education | Government | Telecom
- Features variable speed EC plug fans and variable capacity compressor
- The enlarged range available from 10 to 60 kW
- The graphic display allows easy navigation and clear data display
- Includes a 300 mm space-saving frame
- Thermal management and humidity control
- Installs within the row of racks
- Low energy consumption
- Small to Medium-Sized Data Centers Cold/Hot Aisle Configurations
- Heat Density Upto 10 kW/Rack without Containment
- Raised and Non-Raised Floors
- Rooms With a Low Ceiling where Air cannot be ducted
- Spot Cooling in Large Data Centers
Backed by over 23+ years of experience, NTIPL is the foremost pioneer in the field of air conditioning solutions for dependable applications and Data Centers. NTIPL precision air conditioning equipment is developed and manufactured by Vertiv, to the very highest standards of quality and in line with exceptionally stringent testing criteria.