Experts managing Microsoft Workloads on Amazon Web Services
Your cloud journey is ours too
Most business applications in the world run on Windows. At Network Techlab we work with businesses of all sizes to help them build, migrate, deploy, scale, and manage Microsoft applications onto Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) in a secure manner thanks to our more than 80 experts. As a result, we optimize infrastructures and we are able to scale quickly, easily, securely, and more cost-effectively through the power of Amazon Web Services.
As an AWS Advance Partner already with the SAP and Migration competencies, we have built up deep knowledge and have successfully deployed Microsoft applications onto AWS. We also provide end-to-end cloud managed services: migrating, designing architectures in the cloud, implementing and ensuring accurate cost analysis as well as securing compliance at all times.
Why Network Techlab for AWS Services
Security is one of our main priorities, and we work to protect your business with Amazon Web Services end-to-end encryption and security features.
AWS cloud is designed to avoid mistakes and easily recover from any failures in order to secure uninterrupted service.
Together with AWS we help you predict the capacity you need, when you need and the mechanisms to scale up and down as required.
At Network Techlab we help you achieve cost optimization by analyzing your needs compared to your usage and the most convenient services.
We know how to put in place mechanisms and optimization processes to your Microsoft Window infrastructure.
Our services are designed to improve your operational flexibility at all levels so you don't have to worry about performance.
What we do in AWS ?
AWS CLOUD ARCHITECTURE
- A team of AWS is experts in all subject-matter
- Precise and excellent guidance for the many AWS Services
- AWS and Cloud execution knowledge on IaaS, PaaS and Hybrid models
- Protection and Disaster Recovery Planning Services
- Audit Simulation & Support
AWS CLOUD MIGRATION
- AWS Migration Assessment and Planning
- Database Migration to AWS SQL Database
- Infrastructure Migration to AWS IAAS
AWS CLOUD MANAGEMENT
- Managed services for a cloud environment
- System Health Checks, Updates and Tune-Ups
- Managed High Performance Computing
- Monitoring, Alerting, Patching & Updating
- Reporting & Performance Analysis
- Service management for 24/7/365
AWS CLOUD BACKUP
- On-Premises to cloud backup
- File server backup
- SQL Server Backup