02266814242 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Document scanning is an efficient and cost-effective method of storing large volumes of valuable information. Your documents can be picked up or shipped to one of our regional secure conversion centres or scanning can be performed on-site at your location. The choice is yours. We can scan documents of all sizes from A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, A5 to A8, Legal, Fullscape, Blueprints, Mechanical Drawings, Maps, Books etc.
Please fill the below form and we will get in touch with you with effective Scanning Service.
Why should you go for Digitization?
- Increased Productivity: It takes an employee an average of 10 minutes to find the paper document they are looking for. With a well-executed digitalization and document scanning plan, this can be reduced to a few seconds or less. Document digitalization allows the stakeholder ability to share, collaborate, exchange and access documents in seconds, reducing the turnaround time further increasing the efficiency for your business.
- Cost efficiency: The cost of printing and paperwork can be unreasonably high. It involves various sub costs like equipment management, paper records maintenance and cost of space. Document Scanning with NTIPL can help reduce these costs to minimal levels, helping you focus on core business areas and increasing the investments for value-adding verticals.
- Easy to access: Documents that have been converted can be easily accessed through the cloud or system using any device that has internet, anywhere or anytime. Optical character recognition: OCR techniques along with proper indexing of the data help in searching and accessing the data efficiently saving time and efforts.
- Enhanced Information Preservation: Information stored in paper formats is degradable, and degrades further every time it is handled manually. Document scanning ensures that your business’s most important data is saved and preserved for the future.
- Disaster recovery: There is always a risk of disaster, whether it is natural or manmade. Fire, flood, earthquakes or other destructive phenomena may cause a major disaster for your paper documents seriously affecting your business. Document Scanning offers you to have a safe repository of your data which can also be shared on cloud or your local document management system enabling you to recover precious documents with a simple click.
- Saves space: Real Estate space is expensive, eliminating paper storage can give you more space, reduction in rent, reduced off-site document storage fees or the potential to open up a new office.
- Environmentally friendly: Document scanning and overall digitization process adds to your green credits and is an environment friendly initiative. It removes the needs of creating multiple backup copies and unnecessary printing, increasing the eco-friendly quotient of your company.
- Improved Security: Access to information and documents is maintained in a secure and structured manner. You are in control to define the different access permissions to the data and documents within the document management system. It is one of the most important reasons to go for document digitization services.
- Use of High-speed scanners to scan your paper documents.
- Documents can be as small as business cards or oversized such as engineering drawings and books.
- You can specify whether you need black & white, colour or greyscale scanning.
- Our scanning technology automatically detects single-sided or duplex documents.
- Our service includes searchable pdfs (OCR- Optical Character Recognition enabled)